WHAT IS NEURASONIC
NeuraSonic is a sound therapy which involves listening to classical music
(Mozart and Gregorian Chants), modified by an electronic process.
That electronic process has been tuned over the years,
based on the research of Alfred Tomatis,
a pioneer in audio-psycho-phonology.
We have adapted those original techniques and made them
our own, through hours and hours of application, observation
and input from our patients.
NeuraSonic works best when done on a regular basis.
It is a very deep retraining of the ears, the brain
and the way the body moves in space.
It does not happen overnight and requires regularity for optimal results.
It also requires patience and self-care, as the process will uncover
difficult feelings and sensations deeply lodged in the body and the mind.
That’s why everybody can benefit from NeuraSonic.
And why NeuraSonic is a life-changing experience!
Through the process of NeuraSonic therapy,
an expanded and deepened perception results,
which may lead you to experience what previously appeared ordinary and routine
as now extraordinary and novel.
The music is processed in such a way that the brain slowly awakens
to the sound experience as it starts paying full attention to the music.
It teaches the person to become their own therapist,
as it encourages self-listening, listening to the outside
and eventually true dialogue between the world and us.
HOW CAN WE HELP
● More upright posture
● Increased eye contact
● Positive change in sleep patterns
● Change in eating habits
● More appropriate levels of physical activity
● Less nervous energy
● Face and body appear more relaxed
● Voice softens or strengthens
● Sings plays more with voice (sounds)
● Increased clarity of speech
● Can match tones more accurately
● Improved handwriting
● Physical coordination improves
● More interest in physical self
● More talking/communicating
● Change in skin tone and/or color
● More touching and hugging
● Breathing more deeply and regularly
● More consistent energy level
● Less confusion of left and right
● Better sense of rhythm
● Fewer headaches
● Improved reflex responses
● Can improve vision
● More animated
● Less overwhelmed
● More gentle with animals and/or people
● Healthier emotions
● Appropriate social contacts/boundaries
● Increased sense of humor
● Willing to accept nurturing
● Increased self-confidence
● Ability to deal with conflict
● Increased independence
● More comfortable making eye contact
● Change in friends
● New interests
● More sensitive to voice tone
● More sensitive to innuendo
● Less defensive
● More responsive to the environment
● More expressive
● More adventurous/outgoing
● More tolerant
● More thoughtful/affectionate
● More patient
● More calm and relaxed, less anxiety
● Improved mood
● More motivated
● Better memory for names
● Improved short-term memory
● Thinking before acting
● Improved attention span
● More open-minded
● Less bothered by background noises
● Increase in vocabulary
● Improved reading skills
● Does not need instructions repeated
● Improved spelling
● Initiates reading
● Improved socialization
● Improved organization
● Less irritable
● Less anxious or tense
● Math seems easier
● Better at starting/finishing projects
● Sequencing improves
● Better time management skills
● Improved memorization skills
● Improved sentence structure
● More inquisitive
HOW DOES IT WORK
There are two ways to benefit from the NeuraSonic experience.
SESSIONS WITH A GUIDE
The full treatment usually consists of 40 sessions over several months. Each therapy session lasts 150 minutes and consists of a check-in, listening class and post-listening chat. It can be done in weekly group sessions, intensive weekend group sessions (if available) or via one-on-one sessions with the guide.
SESSIONS WITH SOUND FILES
NeuraSonic offers the very convenient option to listen to the music through exclusive and curated one hour files available for purchase. The files have been tuned for different demographics and to treat a wide array of issues. That way you can listen to the music wherever you are, whenever you want to.
THE NEURASONIC APPROACH
Most people feel comfortable in a formal therapist-patient setting, while reading specific teachings
or when working with a guru.
That’s not our approach.
Here at NeuraSonic we don’t ask you to do anything.
There is no typical therapist-patient relationship,
no all-knowing guru telling you what to do
and we don’t follow any teaching doctrines.
The way how NeuraSonic works is allowing any emotions and sensations to bubble up to the surface
and be aware of them,
either during the listening session,
on the way home or later that day or week.
During a NeuraSonic session, either with a guide or by yourself, we encourage gentle, creative activity, whether it be playing cards, solving puzzles, knitting or doing crosswords.
We also recommend writing, drawing, stretching or even mild exercising.
We don’t recommend using your cell phone or computer, unless it is an emergency. But we are totally fine if you fall asleep or just close your eyes and relax!
After the listening session is completed,
we suggest you take some private time to reflect upon and record your experience, annotating and documenting your thoughts and recollections.
This kind of expression will engage you in the most fascinating kind of conversation there is: the conversation with the inhabitants of your own inner crew.
Slowly but surely NeuraSonic will allow you to better understand your own personal approach to a life that’s best for you.