A full treatment consists of 40 sessions of 2.5 hours each (150 minutes).
Weekly Sessions on Thursday Evenings
(Only offered in San Francisco)
Intensive Weekend Sessions
(Offered in San Francisco or Pasadena)
Four-Day Intensive Non-Residential Retreats
(Offered in France, England, Belgium and Germany)
Private One-on-One or Family (Up to 3) Sessions
(Please send email to for more information)
NeuraSonic works best when done on a regular basis. It is a very deep retraining of the ears, the brain and the way the body moves in space. It does not happen overnight and requires regularity for optimal results. It also requires patience and self-care, as the process will uncover difficult feelings and sensations deeply lodged in the body and the mind.
We offer customized treatments for conditions of progressive or bilateral hearing loss as well as a program fully dedicated for elderly individuals experiencing heavy anxiety and/or memory loss (typically for those with dementia and Alzheimer's symptoms).
These sessions can be taken either during the weekly sessions that we offer only in San Francisco, the intensive weekends that take place in San Francisco and Pasadena, or the four-day non-residential retreats in France, England, Belgium and Germany.
NEURASONIC IS A MODULAR APPROACH
The full program is made of one free module (optional but recommended), 4 modules of 20 hours and 1 final module of 10 hours.
If tinnitus, heavy hearing loss or other severe health issues are present, we will require a listening test, and in most cases a visit to your physician or an ENT to get their authorization to be part of the program.
• Module 0 (free for any new user) (2.5 hours)
Introduction to the method, session preparation and Q&A.
• Module 1 (20 hours)
Retraining of the ear active listening mechanism and of the ear vestibular system through exposure to non-filtered Mozart music and Gregorian chants.
• Module 2 (20 hours)
Retraining of the ear active listening mechanism and of the ear vestibular system through exposure to increasingly filtered Mozart music. This is a very progressive and nurturing reconnection with your body and your mind. More clarity is experienced, and natural rhythms are restarted and reinforced. Natural healing processes are naturally implemented. Also, the brain is working significantly faster than usual. During this time the participants experience vivid dreams.
• Module 3 (20 hours)
Highly filtered Mozart music enriched in overtones allows traumas that have been waiting to be processed to be digested and integrated. This is key to lowering anxiety and allowing a more balanced mood to settle in. This phase may involve feelings and emotions that were initially experienced during pregnancy, birth and early childhood (paralanguage) and are waiting to be integrated.
This part of the program usually brings very deep realizations toward better communication and connection with the people, the world and the universe surrounding us. It is usually a time when people feel the need to journal or to draw more than usual.
• Module 4 (20 hours)
During this module, resilience and connection to our deeper self is taking place. It is usually when very deep and protected emotions express themselves as heavy sensations in the body.
• Module 5 (10 hours)
Progressive unfiltration of the filtered music and transition to the right ear for active communication (when it is the recommended outcome). This transition usually brings deep feelings related to the birth process itself and thereby facilitates very deep clarity and sharp perceptions of the world around us.
Conversations become much easier and background noises no longer bother you as much.
• Post treatment
- Many patients are interested in attending additional sessions. Most of us realize during the treatment that health is a dynamic process that is facilitated the NeuraSonic treatment approach. They feel like coming for more sessions are allowing them to stay more focused on the healing process as it allows them to develop a deeper connection with the inner self, or as many say their inner healer.
- For some participants, additional sessions might be still required. This is especially true for very deep and intense traumas that might have happened during pregnancy (family dissension, divorce, difficult move, loss of a very important family member, adoption…).
- If selectivity was fully closed, more sessions might be required for a full opening of their sound selectivity. (This sentence needs some rework)
- For elderly participants and people with brain injuries, a longer and sometimes ongoing treatment is required as the brain plasticity has been impacted. For most of them, positive effects will linger after a few months and will require regular "touch up" sessions to keep the progress going.